SSPC is managed by the Shree Swaminarayan Sanskar Deep Trust. It was established in 2005 and located 2 kms away from Chandkheda near DCIS circle, Sardar Patel Ring Road, Ahmedabad- Mehsana Highway.
The course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad. It has availed the approval (u/s 12 as per Pharmacy Act) from Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for B.pharm 60 seats in 2005-06 and 100 seats from 2012-13. It also offers 2 years M.Pharm course.
OBJECTIVES AND LONG TERM GOALS:
- To build up a carrier in pharmaceutical sciences for quality of education and research,
- Improvement of human skill and healthcare system of India.
- NAAC / NBA Accreditation of Courses.
- To introduce post graduate diploma and certificate courses in the subjects of pharmacy.
- To strengthen the industry-academic interaction.
- To establish centre of excellence for pharmaceutical education and research in emerging area.
- To provide the needs of fast expanding pharmaceutical industries, educational institutions and research organizations in the state and all over country.
SALIENT FEATURE: INNOVATIVE LEARNING PRACTICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS:
- Seminar and presentation by students on current issues of pharmacy relevance.
- Internet facility is available to students to access worldwide information.
- Regular PRE-GPAT examinations ensure greater output for post graduate study.
- Students are guided for competitive examinations like GPSC, UPSC, IAS, IPS etc.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various extracurricular and sports activity.
- Students are guided and trained to participate in paper presentation competitions, debates, quiz etc.
- Regular guest lecturers from eminent personalities from academic institutions and industries help the students to update the skills.
- Students are encouraged for TOFEL, IELTS, GRE etc. for further abroad study.